Table of Contents
- What I liked about Kissaluvs Washable Diapers
- What I did not like about Kissaluvs Cloth Diapers
- What Do Kissaluvs Look Like? How Do You Use Them?
- Would I Buy Kissaluvs Washable Diapers?
- How to use Kissaluv Diapers
What I liked about Kissaluvs Washable Diapers
- Comes in a variety of materials including cotton, fleece, hemp
- Diapers have cute prints and colors
- Have a choice of sizes such as one size adjustable diapers or fitted sizes in “newborn”, “medium”, and “large”
- Has a variety of fits including hybrid contour, fitted, Marvels all-in-one, and Marvels covers.
- The fitted diapers fold down at the waist area and stay in place with snaps. This is very important if you need to keep the diaper away from the umbilical cord.
- The M/L is big enough for babies and toddlers over 19 mo. to 2 years.
- Very absorbent and good at soaking up leaks.
What I did not like about Kissaluvs Cloth Diapers
- The hybrid contour, and fitted diapers do not come with a waterproof cover and the material doesn’t really work well with Snappi fasteners, you’ll need to use these inside a diaper cover from another system.
- The fitted version 2.0 diapers have a microfiber soaker. While microfiber is good at soaking up pee, it’s difficult to wash and dry. You might have problems with buildup and smells if you don’t wash them the right way.
- Comes in 2 sizes. Newborn and M/L. The M/L size is enormous! It will look ridiculous on a baby smaller than 20 lbs.
What Do Kissaluvs Look Like? How Do You Use Them?
Would I Buy Kissaluvs Washable Diapers?
Get Kissaluvs if…
- you need a newborn diaper that won’t injure the umbilical cord area (size 0).
- you are looking for a larger diaper for a bigger baby (size M/L).
- your baby is a heavy soaker and you have problems with leaks with other diapers.
How to use Kissaluv Diapers
- Wash them 3 times before first use to make sure they are absorbant.
- If you get the fitted version, the waist can fold in to fit a smaller waist.
- The M/L is huge! They marketing states that it’ll fit a 10-40 lb. baby, but I would say it’s best for babies over 20 lbs.
- The hybrid contour diapers are”one size fits most” and use elastics to hug the leg area. They need to be closed with a fastener.
- The fitted version closes with snaps but you still need to use them with a diaper cover.
If you are looking for a cloth diaper with a lower waist, then you should give Kissaluvs a try.
Try them out first with several trial pairs before you commit to buying a full set. Some people swear by them while others prefer FuzziBunz or BumGenius diapers. You can read my review of FuzziBunz cloth diapers or my BumGenius washable diapers review.
Where can you find Kissaluvs?
Amazon.com sells all kinds of Kissaluvs
Thanks for stopping by! Leave a comment if you have any questions.
I answer each and every comment left by my readers. 🙂
Hello there international friends!
The products in this post are sold in the USA by Amazon.com, but you can also find them:
in Canada on Amazon.ca
or if you’re in the UK/EU on Amazon.uk
That’s it and thank you for reading all the way to the end!
Thank you, if you have previously purchased something through one of my affiliate links! If you don’t have a need for any of the products mentioned in this post, you could simply do your regular shopping through any of the links on this site that lead to Amazon.com. You won’t pay any extra and I will receive a small commission.
Like what you’ve read?
Join our insiders list to get updates every week.